This post may contain affiliate links.
Today I want to tell you about Chris Peach’s “Awesome Money Course” and how it could help you get your finances back under control!
My financial story
I got married just over a year ago. I’d like to say I was always a fairly frugal person, but I had never honestly sat down and created a real-life budget. My parents were money-savvy and thrifty, so I learned a lot about purchasing sale items and looking for good deals, but neither of them were really into the “sit-down-and-track-all-my-expenditures” type of finances.
And that worked for them! They are happy. But I knew that wasn’t going to work for this full-time student working a part-time gig and freelancing and her husband working two part-time jobs.
So I started devouring everything on the internet I could. I tried multiple budgeting strategies. I took a college course on personal finance. I calculated our debt and made a plan to repay it.
Casey and I are far from perfect in the fiscal responsibility category. Our income and living arrangements have changed almost every three months and now we are living off of my freelance earnings. So it’s been hard to really “stick” to anything.
But budgeting has put Casey and I on a path to financial freedom and allowed us to move overseas for this year. And I’d love it if this course helped you chase your dreams!
Enter the awesome money course
That’s where Chris’ course comes in. I met Chris on a Facebook group for bloggers and signed up to be one of his affiliates right away.
After reading his pitch and watching his first “module” on budgeting, I was immediately sold on his methodology for helping folks take back their lives! Why? Because he and his wife paid of $52,000 in debt in just 7 months. I did an interview with him that you can read here.
He’s not just some guy looking to take your money — he’s looking to give you the same freedom he has!
But I also loved his attitude: He started off complaining about how no one ever teaches us how to budget. Schools completely fail us in this area.
I get that!
I’ll never forget our first year filing our taxes alone. Casey and I nearly killed each other. Sure we knew about the quadratic equation from 10th grade Math class, but no one ever taught us how to do taxes or create a working budget. This is a problem!
Just look at these stats:
70% of People are Living Paycheck to Paycheck
6 Out of 10 People Cannot Write a Check for $1,000
Average Credit Card Debt is $15,500
The Average Student Graduates College with $38,000 of Debt
Average Family Pays Over $6,000 in Interest Every Single Year
Ouch! If that’s you, you should take a look at Chris’ course. If you diligently follow his steps, this course will change your life.
So what are the steps?
- Make a budget
- Start Saving
- Break Up with Debt Forever
- Keep breaking up with Debt
- Protect Your Money
- Grow Your Money – Investing 101
- Kids, Money, & College Planning
- Buying, Renting or Refinancing
- Making Your Legacy Last Forever
But why spend money to save money?
That’s the question, isn’t it? It’s hard to justify spending money when you are sinking in debt and don’t have a budget, right?
I asked Chris the same thing. Check out his answer in our interview here.
Not convinced? Here’s why I think you should take the leap.
- It’s way less expensive than hiring a financial counselor, and Chris offers unlimited email access to him throughout the duration of the course. Seriously! Any questions you have, you can ask him. That’s super personalized and means you’ll have support you might have never had before!
- If you aren’t satisfied, you can get your money back. Yep! You have 30 days to decide if this course is helping you, and if it’s not, you can return it. That makes this investment 100% risk-free.
- You need this. If you’ve made it this far in my post, you are probably looking for a way to get you finances in order. Why not try this? I can tell you from personal experience that paying off debt and budgeting is so freeing for Casey and I. We are planning for our futures right now, and every penny counts!
So what are you waiting for? Just think, in a few days you could be on your way to getting out of debt, having a little savings in your bank account, and actually knowing where and how you spend your money.
That’s exciting right?